Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok has anyone ever had the glass of the screen come off the rest of the screen I just had the screen glass with touch pad come the rest of the screen in my truck waiting on sct to contact me

·
Registered
4 Posts
Kind of a childish reply for an "administrator" above. Either or, Yes. I'm currently having similar issues with SCT.
It was in the packaging so tight it separated upon me simply grabbing it to pop it out of the box. I was able to snap it back together. Then trying to get the magnetic monitor cable that clips onto the windshield mount put together, it came apart and imploded/exploaded. The two high-powered magnets came unglued and slapped together forcing the thing to blow apart.. Im on my second round of waiting for the epoxy to dry... accidentally got one of the magnets polarities flipped backwards on round one.. one was pulling monitor in to position and other repelling it :mad:
Throughly disappointed with sct's gtx. At least with the workmanship and materials used to construct the actual physical device.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Yeah yeah. Go ahead and add software to the extremely pissed off side. Will not upload anything onto truck.. can read all diagnostic stuff says its downloading everything goes to 100% then it just says error has occurred. I have updated it 50 times still nothing. And good ****ing luck getting sct to answer the phone.

·
Registered
1,148 Posts
What is their return policy? If no returns, that is when I would sic my credit card company in them.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I'm still fighting with it. This is insane. I had only heard good things about sct until actually owning one of their products.. their customer support is so understaffed its almost unbelievable. I got one call back out of 30 phone attempts, countless "chat messenger" attempts and a week of trying. Which ofcoarse I wasn't at their beck and call sitting in the truck with a laptop in my lap connected to wifi. Blah blah yall get the idea. I don't know about the return policy. But um yeah... 900$ for a brand new device and tunes that don't work... frustrating.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I think they had a bad run. Seen several around the ecoboost pages.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Administrator
21,766 Posts
in hindsight, this is why I buy from people like @[email protected] , he knows how to navigate the red tape

1 - 10 of 10 Posts