Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

101 - 114 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
haha. that's funny. Both those big trucks were yours? I like the mural in the wheel well. class act. how do u like the claws? I have a set of military michelins on my Ram that are like a 47.5 but they are way to hard and was thinkin about the 46 claws. I was there by myself so as soon as I dynoed I jetted out of there for my 6 hour drive. I was there from 2 am to 230 pm the same day. wish I stayed. Ryan
Yes the whole is tinted. More people probably heard the train horns then saw my truck. hit them a few times and just after I got off the dyno and left.
My truck in the Reg. Cab. and my dad owns the extended cab (w/ mural of my grandpa on the frame. I Like the claws alot. I would recomend them to anyone. And I got my windshield tinted to, and everybody gives me **** about it, but once you've had it, its hard to drive without it. Let me know if your interested in claws, Ive seen some killer deals, PM ME

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
I'm glad that i could finally meet the infamous Marty...even though he probably doesn't remember me.....i'm sure he remembers the HIGH 5's
Post up a picture of yourself and maybe.

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
Im in the blue shirt I met ya for a few aswell.. :lol:

·
International Threat
13,087 Posts
Who is the guy sitting on the bed? He was a huge m'fer...

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Who is the guy sitting on the bed? He was a huge m'fer...
He's sitting on my tailgate. And look my hitch is on there which came up missing Sunday morning

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
A lot of peoples hitches was stolen that night. Its sad mines locked on I cant even get it off...

·
Registered
7,847 Posts
:lol: you got 2 3/4" nuts... thats just not right... :lol:

101 - 114 of 114 Posts