Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

81 - 100 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
4,508 Posts

·
Registered
175 Posts
I had an awsome time except for wreckin my mini bike thursday and someone hitting our tent with a jeep saturday night while we were tryin to sleep lol other than that awsome time!

·
back in the saddle
9,476 Posts
I had an awsome time except for wreckin my mini bike thursday and someone hitting our tent with a jeep saturday night while we were tryin to sleep lol other than that awsome time!
Somebody ran your tent over??? Same thing happened to Dave at TS back in May... He wasn't in it at the time, but his wife was.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
Hope all had a good time.. It was funny Saturday, word of an 08 Superduty putting down 500+ h.p. spread thru the fairgrounds, like a nasty rumor. It got to me in the show in shine area and some dodge boys were shocked. I just kinda laughed.

·
Registered
287 Posts
The 500+ ford would be me. I put down 562 hp and 1179 ft. lbs of torque. Would have been around 700 if I had a bottle for my nitrous.

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
The 500+ ford would be me. I put down 562 hp and 1179 ft. lbs of torque. Would have been around 700 if I had a bottle for my nitrous.
Thats awesome. You had everyone talking. I knew it was possible from reading on here. Good Run :thumb:

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Hey Pigg it was nice meeting you and talking about your huge trucks

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #94
i had a terrible time........i didnt get to meet any one stayin at the hampton b/c my couzin and his g/f were bein stupid.......me and my g/f wanted to........i will never go again.........that place is a joke........i thought there would be vendors but nope.......ppl there were stupid......not worth my 4hr drive.....i figured it was bigger then it actually was......idk......and schied sold me a junk stealth 2.......im pissed......im callin tomorrow and tryin for a full refund i dont want any of their parts......i know they knew it was bad b/c it had some one elses name on the invoice (like it had been brought back already)....just noticed that today.....and the bottom says 06 lbz......i have an 01 lb7......its the same chip but still im less then happy with the service i got when i tried to tell them that...........
easy on the period button.
I had a GREAT time..

Dont know if I met any of you guys.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
easy on the period button.
I had a GREAT time..

Dont know if I met any of you guys.

haha im sorry i was just pretty pissed. long drive for nothin. i may go back next year but atleast ill know what to look forward too. i just thought it would be a lot of venders and i was hopin to find some one to do EFI for me:dunno:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I seen you down there well sort of you have your windshield tinted not just an eyebrow ya?

·
Registered
1,499 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
haha. that's funny. Both those big trucks were yours? I like the mural in the wheel well. class act. how do u like the claws? I have a set of military michelins on my Ram that are like a 47.5 but they are way to hard and was thinkin about the 46 claws. I was there by myself so as soon as I dynoed I jetted out of there for my 6 hour drive. I was there from 2 am to 230 pm the same day. wish I stayed. Ryan
Yes the whole sheild is tinted. More people probably heard the train horns then saw my truck. hit them a few times and just after I got off the dyno and left.

81 - 100 of 114 Posts