61 - 80 of 114 Posts

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,740 Posts
Wish I was there!

·
Registered
999 Posts
It was alot of fun!!!!!!!!! There were still idiots this year but not as many!

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
hey this is random but you should put a list of mods in your sig so we can see what you've got... i know awhile back you had hybrids and all sorts of goodies
yea sorry
h2e
230 hybrids
fass fuel system.
RR kit
snow performance
bts trans.
dp tunes
studs (that i already blew once:doh:)

and i dont want to hear any storys of this weekend lol. i still have yet to get my truck fixed :doh:

·
Hate stupid people
8,511 Posts
It was alot of fun!!!!!!!!! There were still idiots this year but not as many!
Hey Travis, you know there was one familar looking guy that came up to me when i was in line waiting to leave saturday afternoon, he came up to the truck and asked if i could blow more smoke than the Wrangler with the 4bt. in it? do you remember who that guy was? WAIT...IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
999 Posts
Ya we have more fun standing at the entrance than watching the pulls! Unless there was an 08 ford in the pull line up I still haven't seen one of the pull! Ya it was nice seeing you man!

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I'm home and getting pics uploaded now. I don't know why I didn't load them when I was at the hotel :doh:

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
i had a terrible time........i didnt get to meet any one stayin at the hampton b/c my couzin and his g/f were bein stupid.......me and my g/f wanted to........i will never go again.........that place is a joke........i thought there would be vendors but nope.......ppl there were stupid......not worth my 4hr drive.....i figured it was bigger then it actually was......idk......and schied sold me a junk stealth 2.......im pissed......im callin tomorrow and tryin for a full refund i dont want any of their parts......i know they knew it was bad b/c it had some one elses name on the invoice (like it had been brought back already)....just noticed that today.....and the bottom says 06 lbz......i have an 01 lb7......its the same chip but still im less then happy with the service i got when i tried to tell them that...........

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
sorry you had a bad time, there were a lot of vendors in the one aluminum building, we were out in the parking lot of the hampton til 5 a.m. friday night, shoulda come out and said hey. I cant wait for next year

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
sorry you had a bad time, there were a lot of vendors in the one aluminum building, we were out in the parking lot of the hampton til 5 a.m. friday night, shoulda come out and said hey. I cant wait for next year
Yea friday night was a really good time 5 cases of beer later we finally ran out. I felt great at 5 but when I woke up at 9 I felt like crap. I think we all know Marty was feeling it saturday he was a little on the slow side.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
yeah i seen alot of your guys's trucks out there.......i was on the bottom floor room 102 so i could look out my window tilt my head alittle and see the gas station and your trucks.......mine was on the back side of the hotel right in the corner.......the blue D-Max with stacks.....beside a black 04 cummins.....

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
Could have taken more pictures but we were way to busy drinking

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
yeah i seen alot of your guys's trucks out there.......i was on the bottom floor room 102 so i could look out my window tilt my head alittle and see the gas station and your trucks.......mine was on the back side of the hotel right in the corner.......the blue D-Max with stacks.....beside a black 04 cummins.....
Were you at the holiday inn? If you were we did a drunken street crossing Friday that had be tripping over the guard rail

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
With the exception of someone stealing my hitch either last night or this morning it wasn't a bad weekend. I have video's uploading now.

61 - 80 of 114 Posts