Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 114 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Scheid Diesel - Service Co., Inc.

Diesel Extravaganza is hosted by Scheid Diesel and held at the Wabash Valley Fairgrounds in Terre Haute IN.
The fairgrounds are conveniently located 1 mile south of I-70 on US Hwy 41.
The address is 3901 South US Hwy 41, Terre Haute, IN 47802.

Whos going and where are you staying...

I'm at the holiday inn.

·
Registered
287 Posts
See you there

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
i cant remeber what hotel im at.........sh!t.......where is the illianastrokers stayin any one know?????? i think its the hampton or the Holiday inn im not sure.......but yeah there has to be like 10 of these threads now.......haha every one is excited.....

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
haha yeah hampton thats what i thought......i wrote down my confirmation number and everything just not the hotel name:doh::hehe:

·
Registered
999 Posts
I'll be there I live 40 minutes south of there so I'm staying at my house lol! I heard something last year where the pulls were going to be invite only this year but I don't think they went through with it!

·
Registered
101 Posts
ill be there and staying at the hampton. im gonna try to hit the dyno on one of these days.

·
Registered
1,499 Posts
I will be down there thursday night. Hopefully get to meet some of you. I will be in the show-n-shine.

·
Registered
999 Posts
I will be down there thursday night. Hopefully get to meet some of you. I will be in the show-n-shine.
I will be too in the show and shine I wont be there till Friday though! Where you From?

·
Registered
999 Posts
I hope it doesnt rain friday like it does every year lol.

·
Registered
4,508 Posts
I'll be there at the Hapton INN with Matt P. CloverLeafFarm Avancamp Dieselboy22 Mudrunninpig and a bunch more

1 - 20 of 114 Posts