Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 110 Posts

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are the pics I took from scheids, just got back and it was a great time, got to meat some other forum members and just had a good time all around. there were a ton of people there. Cant wait til next year.

Now my bad luck with trucks did fail on the drive down, I couldnt drive my truck down due to my oil pan issues and the leak so my buddy was gonna drive us down in his OBS. So we get about 15 miles down the road and start feeling a slight vibration in the front end, all the sudden the truck slams to the ground as the drivers side front tire comes off the truck, all the lug nuts sheared off. We were goin about 55 and it went into oncoming traffic and hit a car depolying their air bags, had to have the cops, fire department, paramedics, etc. come out, the driver of the other car had broke his thumb and there was a pregnant girl in the car so they had to take them to the hospital.

The best part was that for the 2 and a half hours we were on the side of the road it was pouring rain, one of my good friends then was nice enough to drive from scheids up to purdue to pick us up and drive us down there last night, so I owe him big time. Here are two pics of our little incident

The wheel that came off, it kind of exploded and seperated from the tire

and after being towed

And pics from scheids

Illiana guys trucks:

The rest of the pics:

Doug (dhanna6powerstoke)s truck on the dyno

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

UFC fighter Matt Hughes badass duramax

This just looked stupid

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
Nice pictures! What numbers did Doug dyno?

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
And Matt, why more pictures of Cummins/Dmax than Fords? :poke

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Awesome pics. Sucks about the wheel!

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
That Ohio CAT truck is so badazz. I have seen it pull 4 times and it won my double digit feel at every on of those pulls.

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Nice pictures! What numbers did Doug dyno?
Thanks, if the dyno operator knew how to actually operate it he wouldnt have had such an innacurate reading, he didnt load it or anything so doug only made 387hp but 800 torque

And Matt, why more pictures of Cummins/Dmax than Fords? :poke
becuase there were just so many more so they got in more pics. lol you have no idea how tiring the sound of straightpiped cummins got after a while

Awesome pics. Sucks about the wheel!
yeah if you want your truck to stay in one piece dont let me ride in it

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
So much air pollution...thats disgusting:hehe:

·
Registered
5,229 Posts
becuase there were just so many more so they got in more pics. lol you have no idea how tiring the sound of straightpiped cummins got after a while
I know what your saying, thats how all diesel events are.:doh:

·
Registered
3,752 Posts
Nice pics! Thanks for sharing!

·
a truck
13,142 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How about nice ambulance burnout, unfortunately I didnt get a video of the sheriff doing a burnout in his crown vic in the holiday inn parking lot and no that was not me screaming. lol

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
hey you rode in mine it didn't break......yet it broke before lol

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
yea and ur *** was a penguin in a tux to had :hehe:

·
Registered
4,241 Posts
cool pics but what was up with the duge and the heat vent stack :hehe::hehe: looked like a 55 gallon drum stickin outta there :hehe:

1 - 20 of 110 Posts