Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can someone help me find a scanner/programmer for a 95 psd. i read on this site awhile back about a device that you could get a cable, and other equipment to plug into your laptop to read / scan codes etc. and it would according to the company work on 95 , but dont remember the company and cant find it on here.it was several months ago. need help diagnosing my truck.thanks to all

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
scanner update

i found what i was looking for it is the autoenginuity pc scan tool, but does anyone know if this will work on a 95 psd

·
Powerstroke Junkie
8,308 Posts
Email AE and ask them, I am sure they have software for the OBS trucks.

NCH

·
allergic to hot weather
1,208 Posts
yes AE will work on 95 PSD but you must get the Ford enhanced package for all PSDs. the generic wont cover the diesels.

·
Registered
511 Posts
search amazon for 'Equus 3145 Ford Digital Code Reader'
I've got one and it works on my 95 gasser, didn't check to see if it'll work on a diesel but I'm sure you can check the mfg's website to see if it is gas only. If you get it, find the cheapest thing you can that has free shipping so that you can get free shipping on the code reader.
this is strictly a code reader though so not sure if that is mostly what you are interested in or not?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts