Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well the time has come I have to sell by boat:( We have to leave the NC area and can't even think about taking it with me. Contact me or make an offer.

Here is a link
2004 24' Four Winns

·
Registered
4,781 Posts
That sucks you gotta sell the boat man!:(

here's a free :bump: for ya anyhow:thumb:

I thought you just got done buying a house in j-ville?:dunno:

·
Premium Member
2,167 Posts
Man that sucks you can't take it with you. Have you listed it yet on lejeuneyardsales.com? If not you might want to try that as well...

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have orders for the west coast so it would be in my best intrest to sell and find something when I get over there.

I havn't put it up on lejeuneyardsales.com yet I couldn't make up my mind if I wanted to pay the $20 bucks for 3 month of pic.

But anyway here is a weekend :bump:

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Here is another :bump: I figured out the posting pic's thing.

·
Registered
1,744 Posts
how come you dont just let the military ship it? i just got paid really good money to ship my stuff.

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
They won't ship my truck, car, or boat unless I'm getting out, leaving the states or someother extreme conditions. I'm still tring to figure how move all my crap, or I could just fail recruiter school.

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
That sucks!! Wish I could help ya out and take it off your hands. But the wifey doesn't want any more toys around the house for the time being.

Good luck in your sale though!:thumb:

·
Registered
371 Posts
I'll store it for free at my place in Ohio and keep the carbon blown out of her until you regret getting rid of it then you can come and get it. :hehe:

·
<-Day Of Fail now SOLD
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'll store it for free at my place in Ohio and keep the carbon blown out of her until you regret getting rid of it then you can come and get it.

:rofl: I would love to see what it can do on fresh water. Everybody say's they perform better in fresh water vs the salty stuff:dunno: I've never had the same boat in both kinds of water. I did do 55.5 mph one day that was pretty cool:woot:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts