Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,137 Posts

·
Administrator
29,115 Posts
well after getting some impossible to adjust headlights from Amazon for my wife's Tahoe I was going to just get some OEM but they are pricey as heck
I had seen the 1A advertisments for headlights and after reading reviews and sifting out the not so good units on their site I bought a set of "Chevy Headlight Pair
Part Number: 1ALHP00022"

the downside to 1A for me is I pay tax because they have a physical entity AZ but I have never had anything ship from there?
so 9 days later I get my headlights and the boxes were a little rough and no extra packaging like Amazon would do and minimal factory protection inside the boxes

but the headlights looked ok so I bolted them in and tried to adjust ,,, one side was fine after adjusting the other was close but not quite right.
thats when i noticed it was loose? .
turns out one of the adjusters was either smashed out of the ball socket or was assembled wrong , I was able to disassemble and re-seat the ball in the socket but the fit is sloppy unlike the driver side

so now I need to see if i can return one of the two or if i have to ship both back since they were sold as a set

Attachments

·
Administrator
29,115 Posts
Update

well this was pleasant ( no sarcasm)

I went to 1A hit my email and zip the order popped up and asked if I needed a return ,, then all or part of the shipment ,, they let me select just the pass headlight

then
We are sending you a replacement item at no cost to you. You do not need to return the item.
I can't complain with that level of service and no having to send the installed headlight back first

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you for sharing your experience! We're glad to hear our Customer Support team was able to help you out with the replacement quickly. Let us know if you have any questions or need further assistance!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts