Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey does anyone know a good diesel mechanic around santa cruz. I want to get studs and EGR block off done, but all the mechanics I have tried around here, either just spew FUD or are so overpriced its a joke, and the local dealership is a complete joke, thansk!

·
KVFD
4,061 Posts
dude you havent said where your from:dunno: we cant be much help if you dont give us a little background

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
santa cruz in the title??

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
If you wanna come to Hollister Marc would be the man to talk to. I would do it but I'm not a Ford tech I actually work at the Santa Cruz Dodge Nissan VW dealership right down the street from the Ford dealership though I'mma VW Tech... PM me and I will give you Marc's number and I will let him know you will be calling him...

·
Registered
4,546 Posts
Marc is your man!!

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
wow awesome someone please give me this guys number, holister is not to bad a drive, its worth it?

·
Banned
0 Posts
Who is this half @ssed diesel tech Marc you speak of???:hehe::hehe:

Ill send ya a PM with my number:thumb:

·
I have excessive flatulance!!
1,273 Posts
Who is this half @ssed diesel tech Marc you speak of???:hehe::hehe:

Ill send ya a PM with my number:thumb:
Already sent it for ya lol

·
Registered
7 Posts
ok im going to high jack your thread now i know old thread but i need some help having throuble with my 04 f350 6.0L oil in the coolant story at the stealership its going to be 4k+ that is oil cooler ,egr cooler and hose replacements and rad flush . Any one can point me in the right direction of a good tech
or is it to hard dIY any one have the hook up on parts that they can pass on any help will be apreciated
colton CA
san bernardino ca

1 - 11 of 11 Posts