Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here are the pics..... we had several people cancel out at last min or broke down on the way up so here are the pics.....

Im in the red dually and chappy (jason) is in the other red SD...

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
the new trans in the truck worked PERFECT, temp never got above 180* and never missed a beat. turbo worked good but not impressed as it now flutters when hauling, Bills new tunes were perfect as the dually able to make it up every hill out there with minimal problems... no major issues on my part except for i tore the drivers side running board off :doh:

Jason should have more pics to post up also and ill let him tell you about his time up there.

·
I am that hot
1,762 Posts
Awesome pics, looks like you had an awesome time, I need to move to a place that has something remotely interesting such as sand dunes.

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Looks fun, I used to love driving through the mud and water (no sand over here) until i just had to put new axle seals inner and outer and hubs and a wheel bearing. No i try to stick to blacktop and dirt.

·
duct tape & zip ties
10,761 Posts
Looks good Will. I started thinking about going up there last minute. But then memories of problems started coming back. I really can't afford my truck to be broke right now.

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
it was alot of fun, i might think about going back up later this year... but i dont know, with SSS comming up next month and work starting to get busy i dont know if i will have time this year to go again

·
Registered
375 Posts
gotta love the island in the pond one of my favorite spots. how was it going up test hill. (first hill to the left of entrance.)

W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
test hill was good, top was nice and round so you didnt have to worry about bottoming out. sunday was very windy and the hills changed alot by the hour... but overall it was a great weekend

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts
W

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
in michigan right on Lake michigan in Silver Lake (about 20 min south of ludington)

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Other vehicle is an F250
18,320 Posts

·
Viking Heavy Diesel
20,738 Posts
Great pics. Looks like it was fun even if there were just the two trucks!

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well it looked pretty windy that day. Just the 2 of ya made it?

We just went camping over @ Wolverine & went to the Mounds sat & Sunday.

Were the bonfires or Gilligan Island huts?

Looks like no smoking allowed...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts