Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey I am down here in Coronado looking for a diesel performance shop down here. Any places around? Let me know

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Ditto, I am in need of a good shop. But looks like the shops dont need any new business :doh:

·
Premium Member
61 Posts
Bump....ANYONE know of a good shop in San Diego?

:bump:

·
Registered
59 Posts
I would recomend Action Turbo in East County... other than them try Express hitch and muffler.

If you are looking for factory work try Kearny Pearson Ford... Joe (the head diesel mech) is on of the best I've ever seen.

·
Premium Member
61 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
I know this thread is about dead but if anyone else needs a great shop, there is one just south of downtown. In Logan heights called M&R trasmissions. I bring all my vehicles there and I work hand and hand with the workers there and the owner. They are
Very knowlagable and helped me a lot when I replaced my gaskets and shorted out the ficm and ECM on my 04 powerstroke

·
Registered
47 Posts
i am in san diego as well, mike shop foreman at ken grody is good, there is a guy named danny who works at a fleet shop in miramar (im just getting to know him, he's pretty busy and starting is own side replair place in lakeside), i get ill thinking about going to a dealer but it may come to that
summary
action turbo in east county
express hitch and muffler
kearny pearson (san diego), joe
diesel tech (orange county or is it riverside county), loren
m&r transmissions (san diego)

·
Registered
118 Posts
i was looking for a shop to do head studs on my truck and i came across this guy who had just quit his job as a certified diesel tech at Heller Ford in escondido and started his own shop in San Marcos called DM Automotive. very nice guy and does very good work at half the cost of those bigger shops. his name id David, give him a call and tell him Luciano referred you.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Hello fellow PSD brothers,
I am proud to announce that i just opened my shop in Downey Ca,
i am factory ford certified and Have 6 years in powerstroke experience, i have the Ford IDS dealer only diagnostic software which i can do programming and updates on any ford, But all in all, we do all generic automotive including trans service and rebuilding. please feel free to contact me with any questions, thanks and god bless

Eddie De Leon
562-322-8715
[email protected]

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looking to reserect. Just blew head gaskets on truck I just bought. Looking for a good tech at reasonable price. Im trying to stay in North County San Diego. Will need to tow the truck there. Also if anyone knows the ballpark price to do the top end (head gaskets, studs). The Oil/EGR cooler was already done.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts