Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 141 Posts

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok that's just funny, say it out loud. I'm not 15 but my brain never matured past it. :hehe:

How many folks are around the San Antonio area. I know BryanH, TxAv8r, Judd(?) are but I was curious if there are any more. Chime in, maybe we could meet up at the drag strip or a local resteraunt. Never can have too many friends.:thumb:

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Good thinking Mike, It would be nice to know how many folks in our area. I know AFBlue will be Blessing us with his presents in a few weeks.

SA here

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
Yep I will be smoking up the streets at Randolph starting 17 July. :burnout:burnout:burnout

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Are you going to be living on base or off? I see you got the Vegistroke V3, does that mean you've abandoned Bio? I think on Saturday, I'm going to stop by a couple of resteraunts near my house and ask about WVO. I'll let you know what they say.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
Let's all meet up at MOMACK's [I think] one day with the kid's and have some lunch or dinner.

·
Registered
523 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Let's all meet up at MOMACK's [I think] one day with the kid's and have some lunch or dinner.
Sounds like a plan.:thumb: When do ya'll want to? :dunno:

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I wont officially be in town until the 18th, so it would have to be sometime after that.

·
Berm Buster
527 Posts
I wish i knew about this site when i was stationed at Lackland. I would have been more than happy to meet up with yall at the strip. I had a good time in texas. Thats actually where i got my truck.

·
I wanna go fast!
632 Posts
Count me in, just let me know a date. Any of yall like to fish? I plan on going to canyon with my boat this week for the first time.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
The kid's and I love to fish. We have a 00 21' Kenner. But this weekend we are at the coast.

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
It's on Jones Maltsberger rd down from the Police department. North side

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
AWWWWWWWWWWWW, Right next to the bridge. Got it.

·
I wanna go fast!
632 Posts
So do we have a date yet??

·
cj41foleyisathief
1,925 Posts
How about July 19th. Not to late for the kid's..:crazy:

·
I wanna go fast!
632 Posts
The weekends are going to be hard for me......Does the 17th work for anyone?

·
I wanna go fast!
632 Posts
I can do that.

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
We will be there. Let's put this in stone, It will be my wife I and the two kids plus our neice and summer nanny. 7pm Momack's. the 17th of July

Everyone in?????????????????????????????????????
Bill
Judd
Mike

·
Registered
3,196 Posts
Or do we want to push it to the following week so Dave can make it?

1 - 20 of 141 Posts