Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Like the title says, I'm looking for Safe For Work (no cussing) vids on You Tube that show how awesome the 03 turbo sounds! :thumb:

Long story short, I'm in a class for work (government job), doing a presentation on my "passion" - diesels, and I would like to show a vid of how awesome the 03 turbo sounds.

Please, find me a good vid. I can't hear the audio on the computer I'm using right now - and most of the 03 turbo vids I've seen are pretty lame, just hearing the truck idle. I want to hear the idle, the spool, and possibly some flooring shots.... all of this please WITHOUT some guy (cameraman or driver) saying "Holy F*CK! That was awesome!" because.... I am in a work/professional environment. Thanks!

Need this pretty quick too unfortunately.... like..... before an hour. haha! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!!!! :thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the fast response! If anyone else finds some good ones (or if you find a better one lilpooh) please post! Thanks!

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Here's one that my daughter took.

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
I have one more.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
here are some

this one is awesome

·
Registered
637 Posts
That was great!

Did I say how great that was?

Truly great.

...back to work..."Whistle while you work."

...yeah...not the same...

Wow, that was great!

Jonathan

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys! I appreciate all of the fast responses! Truly some awesome vids! Haha! I wish I could have shown them all!

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
That video is awesome, definitely captures how I want my truck to sound!

·
Registered
867 Posts

·
Real Men of Genius
5,309 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
What is blakes screen name? Any idea what exhaust he is running? Love the look/sound.

Todd
I'd like to know too! That sounds incredible!

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
Blake- a.k.a- SickStroke6.0

·
Registered
565 Posts
1 - 19 of 19 Posts