Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the other day my buddy picked up a 2002 Honda S2000. I have been making fun of him for buying a jap car. But i can say it is fast and handles like no other. Well he took me for a ride and kept trying to make me nervous. i just kept laughing,he kept saying nothing makes him nervous in a car. so i said lets take a ride in the v10,85mph in a 25 and he almost crapped himself.and the 40 feet of billowing tire smoke made him even more nervous. i figured its kinda like a kill. at least i killed the owners ego!!!

·
Registered
71 Posts
My buddy has a V10 and it cannot do a burnout to save its life! Cant even get out of its own way lol.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Then your buddy has got to get his head cheacked. Mine is stock besides a drop in filter/not for long/and you can scream the tires just mattin it.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Well he is lifted and has 35" tires!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
im running 33s now but im going up to 35s but im also doing some work on the engine.but ya i have raced a stock 6.0 and 7.3 beat them both.but once you chip wow im done.

·
Registered
87 Posts
!

My best friend has a 2002 V10 F250. He runs about 15mpg on the highway with a tuner. I guess thats pretty respectable. They go for ever too. Not a Powerstroke though thats for sure.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yup the s200 is a monster in the corners.i go 75 on the highway and get 14 and 12 around town.and the v10 is a 500 dollar option compaired to the 6000 for the diesel.

·
Registered
475 Posts
But they sound like crap.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
what does the s2000 or the v10?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
haha to each there own no all of us have 50grand to dump on a work truck.

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
Why join a powerstroke site if you have a v10? :dunno:

·
lifetime member
1,640 Posts
i had a v-10 in an excursion. my 6.0 on 37s'' would blow it off the road.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
ok well i bought my truck off my fathers company for 8500 cash. its an 2005 with 60000 miles so no i couldnt have gotten a diesel anywhere as nice. do i want a powerstroke yes but im 16 and its pointless to blow that much money

·
Registered
1,672 Posts
ok well i bought my truck off my fathers company for 8500 cash. its an 2005 with 60000 miles so no i couldnt have gotten a diesel anywhere as nice. do i want a powerstroke yes but im 16 and its pointless to blow that much money
That's a hell of a price! Good job! :nod:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.