Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought a S&B filter hope it works out good, any satisfied customers that can give me some stuff to lok foward to?>?

·
Registered
211 Posts
bump.......

·
What u talkin bout willis
2,724 Posts
I LOVE MINE

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
what does bump mean?

·
Premium Member
340 Posts
Like mine alot.

·
Registered
193 Posts
I have heard nothing but good things out of s&b filters , mostly from cummins sites.
but all were good. I think Afe just swept the market with the exception of the ais and tymars , which are probably more due to cost.

·
John Wood Nut Swinger
3,413 Posts
^^^^^ What he said

·
Banned
0 Posts
You are going to love your S&B if you got the newer setup. I wasn't impressed with the first generation intake but the new one is nice. They also have some of the best filtration available on the market.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am assuming it is the new set up, i bought it straight from S&B's website so, cant wait to get it in my truck along with my DP on its way to!

·
Registered
4,057 Posts
i got one sitting in my trunk waiting to be put on lol. It looks pretty sweet and sophisticated.

·
Premium Member
2,374 Posts
The new setup with the air dam scoop is very nice. Some decide to cut out the front fiberglass part of the air dam to let more cool air in, it works great. We have the intakes on our site with free shipping so you can save a few bucks over S&B direct.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts