201 - 220 of 2035 Posts

·
Registered
155 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Nice looking trailers.

Brad - is that a toyhauler? I'm thinking of downgrading from my 5th wheel bunkhouse to a TT toyhauler. Just gotta convince the misses:)

·
Registered
75 Posts
Here's a few photos I've taken in the past six months that'll make you want to get your travelin' boots on......

North Summit Lake Campground, Mt. Lassen, Calif.

The Trinity Alps, Northern Calif. Lunch stop....

Richardson Grove, California redwoods....

Gold Country Campground, Pioneer, Calif.

Christmas Day 2012 in Yosemite National Park...

Coyote laying in the meadow...

Annual RV Rally in Quartzsite, Ariz. Jan. 2013...

Joshua Tree National Park, Jan. 2013

Northbound on US 395 to Reno, Jan. 2013....

·
Registered
85 Posts
JCZ - outstanding pictures, as soon as I get back to the states I'm hitching up......

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Great pictures, sure liked that #2 picture over looking the river below, was this a camp site or just a stop on the road?

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
Jesse, looks like it may have some new skin on the side of it. Will the running gear all have to be rebuilt.
I had a 1968 31' Airstream for a short time before going to fifthwheels. Good luck on fixing it up.
Doug

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
Jesse, looks like it may have some new skin on the side of it. Will the running gear all have to be rebuilt.
I had a 1968 31' Airstream for a short time before going to fifthwheels. Good luck on fixing it up.
Doug
I'm not exactly sure what's going on there. It is the same on both sides. I'm confident I will have to replace the axles and shocks at some point. I'm contemplating a complete shell-off restoration. But if I do that it will be a slow process because of the time and cost involved.

·
Premium Member
2,402 Posts
You should be able to get all the parts you need from Red Neck Trailers.
I just saw where you live and I will be coming near you in May for a School Graduation.
Doug

·
Super Moderator
3,942 Posts
You should be able to get all the parts you need from Red Neck Trailers.
I just saw where you live and I will be coming near you in May for a School Graduation.
Doug
I think I read about that place on the Airstream forum. What graduation are you attending?

201 - 220 of 2035 Posts