Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so I'm a new 6.0 owner I have a 2004 hd edition f250 with 100k on it I absolutely love it it's got straight 5" to 6" tip, edge juice with attitude programmer, blue spring kit and that's it.... So I changed the oil yesterday and used 15-40 motorcraft oil and filter started it up took it down the road and it won't run for **** it only gets to 11lbs of boost and around that mark it starts to hesitate and you can put it to the floor and it's not going anywhere please help? I took egr valve out and cleaned it and still doin the same thing

·
Registered
1,122 Posts
It's possible you bought some bad fuel.

Drain the water separator, and go to a truck stop that sells a lot of diesel and fill up.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I haven't put fuel in it since I was in Tennessee last week it's been running great now I'm at 1/4 tank I also put that hot shot in the oil when I changed it could that affect it?

·
Administrator
30,751 Posts
well if it ran fine before you changed the oil can you think of anything that could have been an issue ? is the oil level correct?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No sir I can't think of anything I know I didn't do anything wrong, I used motorcraft oil and filters oil level is fine

·
Administrator
30,751 Posts
man IDK but I personally would be looking under the hood for a connector that might have gotten bumped ?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Would it be ficm or icm?

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I ment icp

1 - 10 of 10 Posts