Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
872 Posts
I believe it. There were easy 500+ trucks there **** even a Prius showed up haha!! But even still we only ended up with 4 trucks everyone had other things going on
I was there.. just didn't see this thready til today.. i haven't spent any time in the VA chapter forum... But i will from now on.. Saturdays event was awesome.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #22
yea saturday was a lot of fun and couldn't have asked for better weather. i'll definitely be going next year.

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
That was the first time i have ever been to a sled pull it was awsome.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
ive seen sled pulls before but first diesel drags ive seen in person it was pretty impressive to see 7500-9000 trucks doing what they were doing

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
I think i saw your truck psd va. Did you fuel up at a citco after the event?

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
i stopped there with a friend so he could fill up. it may have been a citgo. i know it was next to a mcdonalds

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
yeah a black f250 or f350. Fuel was like $4.15 pump kicked off at $75.00 got less than3/4 tank :doh:

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #28
yep that **** sucked but hes lucky cause he has a company fuel card and never has to pay for diesel

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
That would be nice.There is a hooters about a mile or so from parkway ford.Maybe you want to meet up with some of the va chapter guys for some beers and wings if you make it up to the cowles parkway ford event

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #30
o ill be there ive already taken friday off. might be going out with a big group including some of the vendors. keep an eye on the threads and as may gets closer hit me up and see whats going on 757-876-1910

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Thanks will do.
Mike

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
By the way did i read this event was to benefit cancer research?

·
Registered
872 Posts
Mike.. I think it was mentioned in another thread, they will be accepting donations I believe.

Keep us posted in this thread will ya about the days leading up to the event ... If I'm not busy or have class I should be able to get together for some beers

·
Premium Member
1,104 Posts
Sounds good to me Kris. We got slammed in traffic on the way home sunday from Greensboro.Took us over 8 hrs to get to Burke!!!

·
Registered
872 Posts
Holy cow... Took us 4 hours but we came back Saturday night.... We left at about 9

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
Yea took me about 4 hours we left just after 8

·
Registered
183 Posts

·
Registered
183 Posts
Holy cow... Took us 4 hours but we came back Saturday night.... We left at about 9
hey man i was working at the Utterback rd signal yesterday and some one came through there with a truck that looked like yours was that you??

21 - 38 of 38 Posts