Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well i ordered my gauge set from rpm outlet and well im not to happy, my order was so wrong. i ordered the full double replacement pod pillar , grey in color, and well what i got was the slip over pod pillar black in color and the exhaust gauge is even on back order.

you would figure that if something is on back order or they have to change your order they would email or something, but they just send it out. now i have to wait for my other gauge.

just figured i would post my story on this just in case you want to order from them.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
No reason to go to anyone that doesnt support this site anyways. Most of us are here everyday participating in life with the members. We have too many friends on the websites we advertise on to pull any kind of crap like that.

Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,150 Posts
I started a thread similar to this a while back. They have the worst customer service I've ever encountered. They do not stock most parts but rather broker them out therefore they feel no need to answer and respond to calls or e-mails. I spent HOURS on hold.

·
Premium Member
4,129 Posts
There was someone on here that bought there budget exhaust system and it wouldnt fit. He called us and got an MBRP system and turned his MotoBlew RPM Outlet system into wind chimes. 17 days after the purchase they wouldnt take them back.

·
Registered
450 Posts
i did just get my Quadzilla Adjustable Xzillaraider II Module - USB Updatable! from you guys and all is good :) seems to work good , hoping the mpg goes up with it . Xtreme Diesel Performance - XDP Diesel Performance Parts
oh cool thanks let me know when you need something else i'll take care of you.

i'm going through a problem right now w/ the parts bin. i ordered a bed side for my truck, they told me i would see it in 2-3 days, 2 weeks go by and i finally get the thing, it's cracked on one end and has a small hole in the top, i call them to see if they would give me a discount so i didn't have to send it back, that was 2.5 weeks ago, still no money back... what sucks is that i still have to order the other side.:doh:

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeah for now on im ordering what i can from a vendor on here. we use to have a bike shop and we shipped parts all over the U.S. and if i made a mistake i fixed it. i know every order cant be perfect, but man..at least try! yeah ill use xdp anytime i can, thanks!~

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
well its the end of july and can you beleive i still dont have my gauge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant get any answr at rpm outlet, i have called and called and emailed and emailed!!!! i guess im going to have to turn them in to get anything done..

what ever you do...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
854 Posts
If I remember correctly, it's illegal for them to charge you for a backordered item. Check your invoice and see if you were charged for it (I'm sure you were.)

When I got shammed on my exhaust from them I threw that line at 'em since my muffler delete was on back-order... They got to steppin' after I mentioned that...

·
Registered
5,279 Posts
They are probably the most hated group of people ever. I almost ordered a dual exhaust system from them a long time ago but then i was told about how bad they suck. They can't even spell anything right in their ads in dieselpower!!

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
yeah its illegal to do that, but they did. it was a complete pod kit with the two gauges. i dont know how they stay in business. i guess ill keep trying.

·
Registered
42 Posts
TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!! before my smarty i ordered a diablosport from them. first they told me that my item would be shipped the next day via ups. after about 2weeks i call them and ask them the status of my order is and they tell me that they have no record of my order!! however i was charged for the item. after about an hour things get worked out and i am assured that everything is good to go and my item will be shipped the next day. another 2 weeks pass and i call to check the status. this time i'm tell me that the item is on backorder and the shipment should arrive in a week. i ask why i was told that my item would ship the next day whenever it was known to be on backorder and i am told that i was lied to in order to get me off the phone. i couldn't believe it!!!:mad: :shoot: after another couple weeks i finally got my programmer. i never dealt with them again and never will.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
i wish i would have known b/c i wont ever either!!! at least you got ahold of someone i cant even get that!! that empy hole in my pod looks so good :(

·
Registered
337 Posts
i got mine from rpm too. they got the order wrong 3 times and send the wrong stuff, there cust. service sucksssssssssss. they as a company sucksssss. i finally just got mine from a vendor on here and disputed the charge on my card and when they finally got it right i sent it all back and did not pay for it.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
well its the end of july and can you beleive i still dont have my gauge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i cant get any answr at rpm outlet, i have called and called and emailed and emailed!!!! i guess im going to have to turn them in to get anything done..

what ever you do...DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
did you buy it w/ a credit card?? Just call the cc company and do a charge back..

1 - 18 of 18 Posts