Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anybody used an RPM outlet DPF delete pipe???are they good design or not??

·
Super Moderator
31,730 Posts
unless RPM outlets customer service has improved over the last two years i recommend shopping somewhere else

·
Registered
2,129 Posts
spend your money somewhere else.
to go SVTPerformance.com and do a search for them. they got their supporting vendor status yanked they were so bad.

·
Registered
71 Posts
You do have other options.

·
Registered
854 Posts
I would spend my money on a better company...I had to jump through hoops to get my exhaust after I paid

S

·
0 Posts
I ordered my exhaust from them over the phone while on a job site and it was at my door step the next day. I've had no issues with them at all.

·
Registered
42 Posts
i will never buy anything off them again. i ordered a programmer off of them and after not getting it after two weeks i called to check the status. they said that they had no record of it (yet they still charged me). after about a half hour they said that everything was fixed and it would be shipped out the next day. after another couple weeks i called back and they said that it was on back order. i informed them about how one of their people told me that it would ship the next day and he told me that the guy was lying because they had been on back order for a couple months:doh: i would avoid them at all cost if i were you

1 - 11 of 11 Posts