Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,255 Posts
I have heard of them, they are an okay system i think, nothing is custom designed and i do not know how they are plummed into the fuel system.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I always think the "custom designed" or "designed for vegetable oil" is funny.
What is that suppose to mean exactly?
Every system is a mixture of components used previously for other applications.
The key to a good system is the quality of the components AND the matching of them together.

The RH system is plumbed to the engine by connecting the VO to the extra fuel ports on the heads.
The supply goes from the FASS system to the final heat exchanger after which it T's off to the heads. There is a check valve in the outlet of the FASS.
The diesel side is is replumbed in the same way modifying the stock filter housing for one larger outlet with a check valve that is then T'd into the factory ports.
This way the fuel rails are balanced when running on either fuel.
A purge valve allows the rails to be flushed when switching back to diesel.

So as you should see the RH is the best :p

That said I also think the vegistroke kit is the best(yes 2 bestests). That is why I'm becoming an dealer/installer. It is a great design and value, not to mention both James and Jason are stand up guys.

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
What did this mean:

"This component was
purchase by the customer from
another company and was a waste of
money. The design was lacking; but
we made the most of it."

(When talking about the vegistroke system)

I'm just curious as why you said that, not trying to start anything, just want your thoughts...

·
Registered
4 Posts
What did this mean:

"This component was
purchase by the customer from
another company and was a waste of
money. The design was lacking; but
we made the most of it."

(When talking about the vegistroke system)

I'm just curious as why you said that, not trying to start anything, just want your thoughts...
That quote is refering to the dual filler which is NOT part of the vegistroke kit. it is $15 worth of steel fittings sold as a dual filler for $85, which does not match with the factory filler hose. Does not address the fact that the factory diesel tank is vented through the cap etc..........

·
Registered
1,822 Posts
haha, ok thanks for the clarification .... totally misunderstood that.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts