Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2004 f250 6.0 with 96000 miles it has aftermarket heads arp head studs egr delete kit the best oil filtering system money can buy (in my opinion) and a updated ficm. I drove from south florida to alabama in back and it ran perfectly I got 24mpg and never dropped oil pressure or over heated well when I returned to my house in south florida the next morning I walked out to start it and it was very disgusting loud and rough for a couple of seconds and then was fine I got in and it drove fine until I started to lay on the throttle and then it completely fell on itd face loss of power wouldn't shift until ridiculously high arpms and then shut off when I let off then it did nog want to start no smoke no sign of anything so finally I got it to start and when it did it felt like I was it was trying to jump out of the engine bay and run off shaking clanking so I putted home and the check engine light is not on help please any advice :dunno::dunno:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.