Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I went home this weekend to see the woman and my mom so I left my 01 350 parked at the train station
For three days at a slight decline (nose facing down) and when I got back I went to fire her up and it idled BAD and had NO power. However as I drove it around the lot for 10 minutes it cleared up and all is well. This sounds like air in the oil? Has anyone ever had this issue? I've let it sit in my machine shed( perfectly level) for 2 months back in Iowa and it started and ran just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one has any input?

·
Registered
11,152 Posts
I've heard of similar issues on here before involving the anti drain back valve.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
is there any way of testing this to see if its a issue? ive been driving it for a couple weeks now and its just fine. But still want to look into it for future trips back home when the truck sits

·
Registered
8 Posts
Had the same problem for the last two days!!! Cold start it runs like crap for the first mile or two then clears up!! Need help to what it might be.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I've heard about the anti drain back but know nothing about testing or inspecting the issue

1 - 6 of 6 Posts