Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, new here! Hopefully I got this in the right section of the forum. Was really curious as to why the rough country 4.5” lift kit is for the F-250 model only and not the F-350? I really like both the look and the price of the kit so if there’s something I need to buy separate from the kit I would do it so that I can run it. Does anybody have an idea? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
97 Posts
Best Advise I can give is to contact them. Maybe they have an idea. I called them once about something similar and even though it wasn’t part of their kit they recommended it to me(can’t remember what it was now) and it worked like a charm. If not them call your local Lyft or four-wheel-drive shop and I’m sure they have ran across your same situation and can provide guidance. I hope this helps.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I tried calling them but nobody was really sure why. The best they could give me was that they figure the leaf spring construction is different on the 350s than the 250s, and that I would need different u bolts and/or blocks in the rear. Just trying to confirm if anybody has experienced this or has any knowledge of the difference between the two

·
Registered
97 Posts
I know on mine. I at first had a 2x4 and my lift wouldn’t fit. It as only for a 4x4. So I kept them until I traded my 2 wheel drive in for my current 4x4. The bolts were too long and the brackets were different.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts