Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ran the 2 inch add a leafs from rough country? Would they clear 305 55 20s on a 20x10 wheel with 4.5 backspacing pretty well? I just dont want the rear to sit lower than the front too much. I just want it more level but still not nose diving. If anyone has ran the front add a leafs let me know how they ride and quality. thanks

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one has a 2 inch leveling kit?

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
well, i already ordered them.. ill get them tomorrow. got them from top gun customz for 65 bucks... ill post pics after the install. 33s on 20s hopefully soon

·
Registered
1,283 Posts
So you just got the add a leaf? Does it ride rough?

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have the same leveling kit and its a rough riding S.O.B.! I'm looking for something else thats better riding.

·
Registered
586 Posts
I'm interested in seeing pictures of your truck with those wheels and tires.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok.. Ill get the leveling kit on. And post some pics. Does it really ride that rough? Is a 2 inch block better? The only reason i went this route is because I didnt want to run blocks on the front you know...Too late now i guess lol and the wheel/tire combo will be a little while before I purchase.

·
Registered
586 Posts
You'll be able to tell a difference and I'm not to found of the blocks.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Is it tolerable or do you really dislike the way it rides? Im not going to install it if it going to ride like [email protected] Does it still ride better than a 4 inch lift kit? Im wanting to run 305 55 20s

·
Banned
239 Posts
We put ProComp 4" lift springs in the front of my dad's 00, but it only rides on 315/75/16's - I don't know how they compare to the Ruff's though. It is still a little rough as you can imagine, but its not as bad as I figured it'd be. Rides like a buck-board compared to my 05' though :)

His wheels are 10" wide and I don't think he has any rubbing issues either...

-Matt

1 - 10 of 10 Posts