Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, i had an idea, that i wanted to ask all the vendors here.. currently we do a $75 gift certificate type of prize for the members who win the ROTM contest.. i got an email leading me to believe it was only going to be $50 from now on.. i hope this isnt the case.. anyway, when i first joined, the vendors would give up a good prize for a month and we had real good turn out. how many of you would be willing to pony up a prize, rather than recieve a $75 or $50 dollar credit for each different month?? I would make sure no vendor would put something up, or be asked twice in a calendar year.. i feel we can do better than $50 bucks.. it doesnt have to be anything real pricey, just something equivilent to what we have going on now.. let me hear your thoughts on this as i am real curious about how ya'll feel. thanks in advance!!:thumb:

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
seriously.. not one reply??? Do any vendors want to keep the ROTM running???

·
Super Moderator
31,744 Posts
Rob I dont think that most of the vendors even know this forum exists. I havent seen it used since the beginning of the site. PM's might work better

·
Super Moderator
13,238 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i dont want to have to put every single vendors name in that little box.. im just trying to save ROTM... but i guess that is what it is gonna take..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts