Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering if anybody has been able to squeeze a 10 behind the rear seat of a CC F-250? Mine doesn't look like it has ANY room behind the rear seat. Can it be done? Thanks! Preston

·
Premium Member
5,682 Posts
I have 2 12's.. You can fit 4 10's! :thumb:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I have 2 jl 13.5's behind the seats. I bought one of these boxes XScorpion X7989-10 Dual 10" 04+ FORD F250/F350 SUPER DUTY CREW CAB Custom Subwoofer Box then put it in the back and found out that two 10's wasn't enough so I took measurements of the box in the back seat to make a new one as big as possible without hindering the seat from moving and still using the power sliding window. Then recessed the speakers in the box 3/4" to keep them from hitting the back of the seats (the jl's are only 2 9/16" thick so that might not work on other subs). Works great and sounds awesome.

·
Registered
609 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Did you have to pull the carpeting out from behind the rear seat? Mine seems to have carpet covering some things on the back wall of the truck. I have 4 tens in my old Ford F-150 and really just want to try to squeeze 1 ten into this one... Any help/advice would be appreciated! Thanks! Preston

1 - 5 of 5 Posts