Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know a place here or CLOSE to richmond that will do this install and not rape my wallet? Let me know

·
Banned
3,012 Posts
Do it yourself...its not hard. buddy and i had mine done in a couple hours with no beer breaks (beer and drilling holes in my roof don't go together) One thing I did different than the instructions I've seen is I got really wide painters tape and taped off the entire front area of the roof. This way I could make measurements right on there, erase, double check, triple check, etc and make 150% sure I knew where to drill before I did. Helped a lot.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Let me check my mechanic that built my truck, im only about 2 hrs north of you and if its worth your wild instead of doing it yourself I'll see if he can, he's currently building another truck right now a member from the Nation, then he has another Nation member going to.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
any word rescue and I would def make the trip

·
Registered
800 Posts
Come up to Cobb Wi...I'll do if you get all the materials...$150

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
whoa! wisconsin! only been there to see a badgers game... little more then a 2hr trip :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Did you have fun at the Game??? Hell I do $75 if you drive here.

·
Registered
284 Posts
git r done man!!! haha hey got the pic of the truck you txt'd me. shes lookin sharp man. i want to get smoked cab lights and tails, and the harley style 05-07 headlights that have the black background instead of chrome.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
yeah and all that **** is wayyyy expensive... but I might smoke my own tails with some nightshade

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Did you have fun at the Game??? Hell I do $75 if you drive here.
hell yeah I had a great time bud!! how about you drive here and I will give ya 500 :)

·
Registered
800 Posts
Tempting..haha. Meet ya in Ohio or Indiana? You could do it, it's not bad, line up your lights, mark the holes, measure three times, drill, run wiring, kick back and enjoy.

·
Registered
30 Posts
i could help ya with it.. i helped the body guy do one at work before he got hurt..plus we could take mine apart and make a template cause there are three other guys around me that want em done too!!

·
Premium Member
469 Posts
Do it yourself, not as hard as it seems plus if you buy the led kit from Raul it comes with good directions. If not call a friend to help you. to me an hour and a half. from start to finish.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts