Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello fellow PSers

I'm looking to buy a rolling tonneau in the very near future, however there are many options available. I am leaning more towards the rollbak because of the price, plus it is entirely made of powder coated aluminum. The main feature i am looking for is security. Does anybody have any experience with these covers? Thank you :woot:

Mike

·
Registered
3,322 Posts
I would do some research on the Rollbak. That was the cover I wanted originally, but not a single person I talked to in the industry knew what I was talking about. Then I started to look at Roll-N-Lock. It is similar to the Rollbak in that is it made of aluminum slats, but it also has a layer of vinyl covering the slats. For that reason I was hesitant to go with the Roll-N-Lock. After see many covers up close and personal, I didn't have any problems dropping the beans for the Roll-N-Lock. It is a great product and has served me well for the limited time I have had it. Something else to think about is that since Roll-N-Lock has many more dealers, getting warranty work won't be hard at all and their customer service is top notch.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for the reply! i will definitely do some research before jumping into a buy. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts