Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was driving some freinds into town to get some dinner and i found myselfe sorrounded by some ricers, i was going to leave em alone until i saw some pecker head pointing at my truck then rev his motor. for those who dont know how much smoke an old 7.3l non turbo (in my 92 one ton),with the pump turned up will blow, ill tell u it can cover a four lane freeway for 10 min, and its about as quiet as a freight train in a tornado, ALL of them had there windows down, so i reved up the old dog chunked it in to third and filled every one of those cars with the darkest smoke on the planet. hey if u cant beet em, smoke em!!!!

·
Premium Member
594 Posts
Would have loved to see that... Nice Kill

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I was driving some freinds into town to get some dinner and i found myselfe sorrounded by some ricers, i was going to leave em alone until i saw some pecker head pointing at my truck then rev his motor. for those who dont know how much smoke an old 7.3l non turbo (in my 92 one ton),with the pump turned up will blow, ill tell u it can cover a four lane freeway for 10 min, and its about as quiet as a freight train in a tornado, ALL of them had there windows down, so i reved up the old dog chunked it in to third and filled every one of those cars with the darkest smoke on the planet. hey if u cant beet em, smoke em!!!!
:hehe::hehe::hehe: Oh man! THATS hilarious!!!

·
Registered
318 Posts
thats awesome man!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
298 Posts
That is great!! LOL

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
I would have loved to see that sh!t man, if you ever get into that kinda situation again, be sure to have a video-taking device. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
o ****y, o well ill just have some fun with the ricer for now, by the way i blew up the stock duall mass on that truck wen i did that, so i had to watch em all pass me pissed off

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Ain't that the truth, we should have camera tripods mounted to our bed rails. :hehe:
Haha thats a great idea, lol, i will do it not that u could see em after a second or 2 hehehe:rofl: sht i did it today,to some lady and she freeked out and jerked the wheel, neerly plowed a mail box

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
o ****y, o well ill just have some fun with the ricer for now, by the way i blew up the stock duall mass on that truck wen i did that, so i had to watch em all pass me pissed off
Haha, i bet it was funny though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.