Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Made In America
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1st. NOT my vid

2nd. Is this guy on here? Decent vids but i think ill keep my comments to myself haha.

He has a ****load of nonsense videos of his truck on his channel....:tard:

Powerstroke N mOre - YouTube

·
Registered
2,729 Posts
Hahaha, i got half way through.
Oh to be young and stupid again? :doh: :tard:

·
Made In America
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
right, can you say "look at me!" ....

·
Registered
1,058 Posts
I dont think he is a member, I know he has been brought up in the past and everyone rips him a new one. He does scream tool :icon_ford:

·
Made In America
287 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I dont think he is a member, I know he has been brought up in the past and everyone rips him a new one. He does scream tool :icon_ford:
thats what i figured, theres no way hes gone unnoticed on here haha make you wonder though too, theres no way hes done all of that and isnt on some forum

·
Registered
2,481 Posts
Oh my god! Why does this little homer-sexual's dad let him take his truck. That's gotta be an edge chip on it to, no good tuner would let you smoke that much money out the pipe.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Iv seen these as well wish my dad give me some blank checks notice in his videos how many diffrent sets of tires he goes threw

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Looks like hes got a massive exhaust leak..

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
The guys channel is a video editor and he just does videos of his friends trucks. Mitch is the one with the red 6.0. He now has a red 6.7 to be able to tow the farm equipment and its still completely stock surprisingly.

·
Registered
4,329 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Like how alot people open there mouth before they even know them,

The durmax his parents own a strip club and they are huge car family,
The powerstroke is a kids truck but he works like no other
The guy that does video is what he wants do for a living so he uses this to show what he can do..

There all cool guys and not stuck up and dont brag about there stuff, i know them all in person.

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
I have to admit even though they are a couple immature kids playing they do got talent. The kid wakeboarding is pretty sick and the video editing is pretty sick as well. The stuff they were doing Rollin coal screams tool bags but hey kids will be kids and at least they werent smoking out intersections and random people and it was done on back roads away from the public eye.

The 6.0 definitely does have an exhaust leak though. :doh:

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
i bet its a smoke switch that hooked to the VGT actuator. i saw the exhaust leak as well... all that money in the truck and cant fix the leak for the video lol. anyhow the video editor did do a good job. i hope they find out soon that smoke isnt cool. a little puff is ok but not a cloud haha

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
The way I look at it is this. If your smoking out pedestrians or cars or intersections or doing d'bag stunts than you are a d'bag and daddy should take your keys. If your doing what these kids were doing and not doing it in traffic or in town and were on back county roads with no one around and wasn't hurting anything than thats fine. You have to admit that everyone of us has gotten in a field or back road and played a little and rolled a little coal and thats fine it's not hurting anyone. But take that same scenario in to town at a busy intersection or driving down the main drag and doing it to "show off" is gains you official Tool Bag Status.

·
Fueling M.A.D. Everywhere
1,900 Posts
6.0's don't have a wastegate and it's leaking right where the up pipe to manifold connection is at right through the wheel well I almost guarantee it's an exhaust leak.
I'm pretty sure the aftermarket wastegates are bolted in to the exhaust manifold/up pipe area...

Sent from a phone smarter than me.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts