:Shocked::shifan::shifan::shifan:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
that brings a whole new meaning to FAIL

·
Registered
7,242 Posts
There is another one similar to that one floating around where the projectile comes out about halfway and just sits hanging out of the launcher......it's even funnier than that one cuz they just stand their laughing at it.....it's cartoon-like comedy.....

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,863 Posts

·
Registered
786 Posts
There is another one similar to that one floating around where the projectile comes out about halfway and just sits hanging out of the launcher......it's even funnier than that one cuz they just stand their laughing at it.....it's cartoon-like comedy.....
thats the torpedo launcher one. Maybe it was a explosiveless test otherwise I wouldn't hang around.

·
Premium Member
1,824 Posts
I am just STUNNED

I guess there are people dumb enough to try anything.

HE SHOULDN'T HAVE CLAMPED DOWN SO HARD!
Drop some hot sparks on your corn hole and you tell me how hard you would pucker up!!!:hehe::hehe:

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
he must have buns of steel

·
Stupidity pisses me off
3,863 Posts
thats the torpedo launcher one. Maybe it was a explosiveless test otherwise I wouldn't hang around.
I wouldn't either, even though they don't arm until a certain distance from the launch tube. I don't think I would hang around to prove the theory correct.

·
Registered
663 Posts
I posted this on the bayarearidersforum, got a coupla french riders pissed at me, TFF.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts