Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Omg all i want to know is if the vgt smoke switch workss. I just want to have some fun w my first diesel.

Egr delete
Headstud kit
Cold air intake
4 inch turbo back

Rest stock

What do i need to roll smoke?

Programmer & vgt switch?

Remove cat?

Tell me please n thanks

Sent from my Motorola Electrify using AutoGuide.Com Free App

·
WWW.COMPIGNTECH.COM
8,777 Posts
Jesus didn't you get the answer earlier?? Stick a Walmart bag over your intake and stack your edge on top of your stacked smarty on top of your stacked stacks with your stacked tow mirrors just don't forget to pull them out first that unlocks your super stack stacked smoke mode and makes it roam coal like a freight train just like the Cummings "boyz" do.

Kid grow the phuk up and don't be a dumba$$ or GTFO!!

·
The Silent Service
5,390 Posts
You don't get it, and your original thread was shut down. (So Mods, lets get this one to follow suit)

You 'smoke' types are what is wrong with this sport, and what is making it easier to get stricter emissions enforcement passed. I suggest you learn more about the consequences of your actions, and let this go.

·
Registered
554 Posts
Okay this is a little difficult but it CAN be done with lots of patience,
-1st remove your intake and have someone rev your truck to about 3506 RPM and its important to have it perfect!
-Next while at the perfect speed shove a screw driver into the thing spinning on the turbo as hard as you can, don't worry it's just the anti smoke turbine and serves no real purpose! (silly ford never thought I would find out)

Note: if you don't get it to break the first time just keep trying, if you don't want to do it you can also drain all of the coolant out of the truck and I'm sure you will see smoke :)

·
Premium Member
481 Posts

·
Registered
2,194 Posts
did people bashing you on your first thread not give you the idea NOT to do it? Here maybe this video will help

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
You have two options here. The easiest is to remove the VGT relay. It's on the pass side engine bay, you will see two black boxes for fuses/relays. Open the black box closes to the firewall. Look for the GRAY relay that has a notch out of the corner, remove this relay. Your ready to start truck and have a smoke. You can see the relay in the first pic below.

The other option is to put a switch in to turn off the EGR valve signal causing exhaust to recirculate and allow more soot to pass thru the motor and blow out the exhaust tip like a diesel train! Look at the EGR valve plug wires, there should be a brown with white strip, tap in a toggle switch like the second pic below.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
" I have Edge stacked with Smarty stacked with Banks stacked with EFI stacked with stacks and stacked with Cold Air Intake stacked............and did you see my tow mirrors"??? :rofl::rofl::rofl: like talking to a cummins owner themself

·
Registered
554 Posts
You have two options here. The easiest is to remove the VGT relay. It's on the pass side engine bay, you will see two black boxes for fuses/relays. Open the black box closes to the firewall. Look for the GRAY relay that has a notch out of the corner, remove this relay. Your ready to start truck and have a smoke. You can see the relay in the first pic below.

The other option is to put a switch in to turn off the EGR valve signal causing exhaust to recirculate and allow more soot to pass thru the motor and blow out the exhaust tip like a diesel train! Look at the EGR valve plug wires, there should be a brown with white strip, tap in a toggle switch like the second pic below.

My way is way better ;)

·
Premium Member
9,154 Posts
My way is way better ;)
LOL, yes but mine is more believable. You guys need to start sending these "smoke show guys" on a wild goose chase. Make it sound believable!! We could have some fun like this. Just don't give them info that will cause damage to their trucks.

·
Registered
554 Posts
LOL, yes but mine is more believable. You guys need to start sending these "smoke show guys" on a wild goose chase. Make it sound believable!! We could have some fun like this. Just don't give them info that will cause damage to their trucks.
He is probably a cummins troll anyway lol

·
Registered
1,257 Posts
Damn lol well I'll give the OP the answer to his question, yes it works. Just make a ditch out of 12v wire on the Vgt switch and you could run it to you upfitter if you have one.

Realize this though, because of years of folks doing this we get strict emissions, why does this matter? Look at that piece of sh1t egr system, dpf, bad mileage, costly maintenance on all the newer trucks because of tree huggers and lobbyists complaining about folks Rollin coal. And yes it's ruining the sport of diesel fun. But of course it can be kinda fun lol, and I would put money on 95% of the folks on the board have done it at some point or another anyways.

Im not saying not to do it or to do it. We all have don't stupid stuff and if your still wanting to do it that's how you can do it. I'm sure by now you have noticed that if you ask stupid questions you will get stupid answers lol. No one wants to think that the org. Is assisting folks in how to mess up the environment and the diesel sport. We have enough forums and trucks with a big C emblem for that.

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
I still stand by my tried and true method of setting it on fire!

·
Hillbilly Deluxe
3,006 Posts
If I saw you doing that **** to someone at a red light, if they were tailgating you or not, I would pull your azz out of the truck and beat the shi t out of you... Just sayin dont let me catch u doing that **** in my neck of the woods...

Sent from my Galaxy S2 while my wife is yelling at me for being on my phone...

·
GET MY ENEMA BUCKET BRO!!
2,066 Posts
I thought me asking about the train horn would have this type of response but I see smoking isn't cool no matter how you do it

Just put a flame thrower on it man. With a 4inch exhaust you'd get flames for like 8 feet

·
Don't mind me
27,557 Posts
Again this thread is dead.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.