Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Gently used 8 inch 4 link rize lift W/2 inch lower front billet coil spacers.Lift has less than 2,000 miles on it.Never taken off road,like new.This lift will clear 40s.Includes rear lift leafs/blocks.Only thing you will need is longer front brake lines and shocks.4 link kit was purchased directly new from rize industries and I had them sand blast/powder coat to match factory ford frame color.Located in AZ
$2500
pictures are here ***********RIZE 10 INCH LIFT F250 2008 2009 2010 4 LINK KIT **********
Brian 602-469-1633

·
Registered
342 Posts
hey can u send me a link to the spacers that you used up front?

thanks!

·
Registered
676 Posts
Where's the pics of your new lift????

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
My truck is still in Tucson with Trevor.Havnt got any new updates/pictures of the progress.

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
She is getting the 4link frame brackets as we speak. We are going with a 12-13" lift so the frame 4-link brackets will incorporate a new crossmember that allows clearance for the indexed transfer case. These will be the same brackets as used in your kit Eric. Except yours will not have the clearanced crossmember since it wont be needed and would look funny. I finished the drop track bar bracket design this weekend and should have a proto type done towards the end of the week. The new adjustable track bar with solid mount and HD draglink are all done and ready to go on aswell. Truck should be getting finished up VERY soon. Im just as anxious to get her back home as Brian (toylet) is!!

·
Vendor
1,594 Posts
I should also note that if it wasnt for Brian, it would have made it hell for me to come out with all these '08 parts! My hat is off for him offering his truck to me!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts
I should also note that if it wasnt for Brian, it would have made it hell for me to come out with all these '08 parts! My hat is off for him offering his truck to me!

Yeah I want to thank Toylet as well...for having the truck there so Trevor could design the parts.

·
Registered
676 Posts
Yeah I want to thank Toylet as well...for having the truck there so Trevor could design the parts.
X2 on that one, when I ordered my kit I had no idea that he was still in the design phases at all, but thanks Brian for givin up the truck for a while for all of us..... :thumb:

She is getting the 4link frame brackets as we speak. We are going with a 12-13" lift so the frame 4-link brackets will incorporate a new crossmember that allows clearance for the indexed transfer case. These will be the same brackets as used in your kit Eric. Except yours will not have the clearanced crossmember since it wont be needed and would look funny. I finished the drop track bar bracket design this weekend and should have a proto type done towards the end of the week. The new adjustable track bar with solid mount and HD draglink are all done and ready to go on aswell. Truck should be getting finished up VERY soon. Im just as anxious to get her back home as Brian (toylet) is!!
Awesome man, thanks a bunch, when do I get more teaser pics???

·
Registered
676 Posts
Ever get your truck back yet??...... Bump......

1 - 14 of 14 Posts