Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Another 6Slow
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A couple of weeks ago i took my truck to RCD to have them do studs injectors... and my buddy took his truck down there to have them stud it for him well today when we went to pick it up when i was pulling in it started smoking like crazy so i told josh and he stopped what he was doing pulled it right in the shop and went to work on it in 2 hours he pulled out 2 injectors honed them out and had it back together and ready to go. now thats service for yah!! I will never go anywhere else but RCD id rather give my money to a small shop where you get great service and great work done than a huge shop that doesnt care as much about their customers. If anyone is thinking about taking their truck in to get work done to it i highly recommend them you wont regret it. Thanks Josh:thumb:

·
Registered
589 Posts
I believe they have 3 different types of warranty with their injectors. 90 day, 1/2 year, 1 year. What warranty on your injectors did you get?

·
Another 6Slow
429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i didnt get a warranty on the injectors they ran fine for 2 weeks when 1 started to hang up so he honed that one and another one that was tight

1 - 5 of 5 Posts