Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey Guys i just loaded up my race tun from RCD and its awesome! I like the tc lock up it really pulls hard on the high way. Makes crazy power and shifts very well. I was running the hot street, but i will leave the race in for a while now and see how it goes.

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
How did you like the hot street?

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I was very impressed with the hot street, I think that will be the one i run all the time. I put a few hundred miles on that one so far and its perfect for me. I just loaded the race tonight and that one pulls quite a bit better but i dont really need all that, all i can see is speeding tickets with that one. The hot street runs extremely well, no lag whatsoever smokes the tires very easily even from a rolling start. I am new to tuning these trucks so i really dont have anyone else's tunes to go off, but I am so happy with the way my truck runs with the rcd tunes i wont be trying any others.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
How much do they run? I am always lookin to try new tunes :)

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
like anything theres some room with prices talk to Evan and let him know what you want and see if he can do a little better. You wont regret spending the money either way they are some serious tunes. I couldnt be happier.

·
Registered
999 Posts
Hows the take off is there lag like taking off from a stoplight normally? I used to have spartans hybrid race it made my truck take off like a gasser no lag at all.

·
Registered
669 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hows the take off is there lag like taking off from a stoplight normally? I used to have spartans hybrid race it made my truck take off like a gasser no lag at all.
Both the hot street and the race have no lag at all it was very nice. If you dont put the pedel on the floor on take off you wont get much smoke, its instantly spooled and takes off hard, if you mat it, you'll get a nice big cloud and just start smoking the tires, it clears up pretty quick but has a slight haze. this is my experience with an 04 ccsb f350. I couldnt be happier.

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Evan I believe also used to be with spartan, they are big in to tuning Non-VGT's as well. I have one of there Turbos and love it.

·
Premium Member
31,706 Posts
Guys RCD isnt a sponsor here. Please send all contact info via PM to be fair to our sponsors

·
Registered
929 Posts
10-4 Dave, kinda forgot about that

·
Lt. Negativity
1,739 Posts
Sorry I forgot.

·
Registered
564 Posts
whats the power ratings on RCD tunes for the 6.0?

·
Registered
999 Posts
Any updates on these tunes!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.