Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,056 Posts
How about a ROTM Calendar to help raise funds for the ROTY prizes. Then we could do like catagories too, OBS and NBS. Take advanced orders, something that Office Depot, or Kinko's could produce. I know it is a lot of work though. The rigs that won this year would go in their cooresponding month for next year calendar.

Just a thought?
I'd buy it!!! That's for darn sure! :thumb: :icon_ford:

·
Registered
312 Posts
I would buy it also! I think its a great idea..... Now I gotta win ROTM!

·
Registered
57 Posts
Still Thinkin?

I just found this thread and thought I'd ask if this ever came to be? Sure are some nice looking winners from the past.

The good Lord willing, I will add a final item or two to my truck and maybe get a chance for ROTM in 2011.

Either way, good idea for ROTY. :icon_ford:

·
Registered
4,329 Posts
the calendar would be cool with a picture and then let the winner give a full description of mods done to the truck. that would be awesome

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
how about the calendars have like said above the month winners in corresponding months but then how about the year winner of all the 12 month winners be on the cover of the calendar with the powerstroke.org and Truck of the month Calendar.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Due to back to back deployments i have not had the chance to make my rig ROTM worthy. but in the next 745 days when Obama gets out of office and they stop deploying me for more than 12 months... It will be on1 LOL ;)

41 - 48 of 48 Posts