Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
21 - 40 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
this is a cool idea, but i have not won one yet.......so you cant do it!

the voting could start in the 08' year...

·
Registered
203 Posts
I agree with both ideas, ROTY and the calendar. I would be willing to buy one of the calendars when they are available.

·
HardLuck Case of the Year
3,541 Posts
Ditty Likey!!!!

I too love the idea of the ROTM Calender. That would be flipping sweet.

What would we be talking about for ROTY prize though? Like a turbo or something???!!! (sweet!)

I like the plaque Idea too. Or a poster/plaque....something friggin' huge!!! Or a special .Org sticker for the winner's truck...or a windshield banner like the Diesel Power Challeng stickers!

AWESOME idea guys.

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
So I guess we gotta wait till January to do this? :dunno:

·
Registered
983 Posts
would the ROTM guys be the only eligible ones for the ROTY or is this open to all contestants..another idea is the ROTY winner gets the front cover and the ROTM get the months pages as the win but underneath the pic of the truck we need a right up on the truck such as what performance addons and lifts etc...just some thoughts i had

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
yah, only the ROTM winners will be eligible for ROTY... that is why I think a plaque or something would be cool and relatively inexpensive unless a prize is donated :D

all good ideas!! I like the truck info under it too :thumb:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
i didnt want to contaminate the other thread with my rambling so i started a new one. any way, we should do a rig of the year contest with all the past winner's up for a BIG prize in a year. that way we would have 12 contestants. i think it would be a tuffer victory if there were more choices so hence the bigger prize. we can talk about it later on as we get more winners i just wanted to put it our there before i forgot about it. :chicken:
Not a bad idea. The 6.0 powerstroke powered home made hummer on an F150 frame will win for sure. Thats a killer rig.
How do we do it?

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
Not a bad idea. The 6.0 powerstroke powered home made hummer on an F150 frame will win for sure. Thats a killer rig.
How do we do it?
but its a 7.3 :D

any who I think we need a crappy truck of the month contest!!! that way i can compete too :lol:

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
but its a 7.3 :D

any who I think we need a crappy truck of the month contest!!! that way i can compete too :lol:
Opps, messed up again.......better go have another beer

Hey! Crappy truck? A crappy truck is what mine looks like right now all covered with cow poop, mud and squished grapes. Made wine the other day.

·
Registered
5,003 Posts
:lol: yeah mines not that bad looking but i cant seem to get it in with the good looking trucks. :D

·
Registered
2,664 Posts
:lol: yeah mines not that bad looking but i cant seem to get it in with the good looking trucks. :D
In my opinion many overdo things and end up with trucks that look like an old lady all dolled up with several layers of makeup and dood dads to the point she is almost comical. Your truck still has original lines in good taste not in your face like some of the others. Don't get me wrong, there are a few super modified truck in which things came to gether in a fashion that look extremely sharp. Saw one the other day down in Riverside. It was a black 2003 jacked up to the clouds with lots of chrome and looking very sharp, cept I wondered how in the world did he get back in the cab without a step ladder. Fortunatel he stopped at a local store so I stopped and asked him. He clicked his remote and down came these remote controlled steps mounted out of sight under the cab. I started laughing cause i should have thought of that. It was a killer rig, wish I would have had a camera

·
Registered
17 Posts
yeah it's a great idea. I was wondering when the next rig of the month contest.

·
Registered
526 Posts
i'm curious too

·
Registered
526 Posts
is this going to happen?

21 - 40 of 48 Posts