Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Power Strokeaholic
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i didnt want to contaminate the other thread with my rambling so i started a new one. any way, we should do a rig of the year contest with all the past winner's up for a BIG prize in a year. that way we would have 12 contestants. i think it would be a tuffer victory if there were more choices so hence the bigger prize. we can talk about it later on as we get more winners i just wanted to put it our there before i forgot about it. :chicken:

·
Registered
186 Posts
Sounds like a good idea to me Bill!

·
Registered
7,241 Posts
Well now Mr. Big Head of the month! :D :poke Actually I think that's a pretty cool idea. Looks like we have you two plus me which makes 3....let's see who else chimes in and gives their opinons....

·
Power Strokeaholic
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just thoguth it would be neat. maybe even put a little thing next to or below their name where it says supporter or mod. that would be neat.

·
Power Strokeaholic
1,355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i think marc had it first. i just posted about it first.

·
7.3 tech, supporter
1,224 Posts
I like the idea of ROTY, gonna be one heck of a contest though!!!!!

·
Premium Member
83 Posts
ROTY is a great idea!

What ever prize that came along with the title a little somthing a person could hang on the wall to show off to your friends would be cool!:boldblue:

·
Big Daddy!
1,333 Posts
How about a ROTM Calendar to help raise funds for the ROTY prizes. Then we could do like catagories too, OBS and NBS. Take advanced orders, something that Office Depot, or Kinko's could produce. I know it is a lot of work though. The rigs that won this year would go in their cooresponding month for next year calendar.

Just a thought?

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
Me likey :thumb:

·
The Fat Mod
12,507 Posts
Cafe press will actually do a calendar for ya. Since we already have that set up, we might want to look into doing something with that.

I agree though, it is a great idea, and only a year old to boot :lol:

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
:lol: We were talking about the calendar idea - not the premise of Rig of the Year :nana:

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
Brant :gun::boxing::bonk: -- :bolt:

·
Big Daddy!
1,333 Posts
HOLY KRAP!!!!

Did I accidentially come up with a good idea? I promise I won't do it again!

·
Banned
1,087 Posts
Hey, we all get one every now and then :D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts