Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Clay really has something good going over there in Oregon. I called him today, inquiring about a core refund, and before I even got off the phone it seemed, I received an email with my refund. All I have to say is way to go guys, and we all appreciate it!

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Ive done some dealing with riffraff and Ill agree its all gone without a hitch. Last week I came home and their was a riffraff box on the counter! I was a little suprised to say the least cause I havent ordered anything! I started to open it and my wife screamed to leave it alone and to not touch! To my suprise she contacted these guys and talked to them and got me something...I have no friggin idea what, but she said the guy that she talked to said that Id like it...... ya Im looking forward to Christmas again so Ill throw in a THANK YOU RIFFRAFF as well!

Reactions: LFDPVinny

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I think your wife is a keeper!

Reactions: kinnisoj

·
Registered
6,021 Posts
Thanks man I agree 22 years and 4 kids.....

·
Registered
117 Posts
They are great people I have met them several times over the years.

Your wife is awesome by the way! I will make sure mine takes notes on this!

·
Registered
6,107 Posts
im gonna print this post out for gf, then she can go christmas shopping for me :hehe:

riffraff is great. i buy most of my stuff from them and have never had a issue.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks man I agree 22 years and 4 kids.....
Way to go! It's hard to find that, nowadays. It's sad, really, but it's good to hear that there's still some hope. :thumb:

Reactions: Heavy_GD

·
Registered
397 Posts
Riffraff has always treated me very well! So has strictly diesel. Two vendors I'm really happy with

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered my 6637 a few days ago, with standard postage, and it got here today, marked as 2-day priority mail. Was this on purpose? Either way, I'm still impressed with Riffraff.

Reactions: CSIPSD

·
Registered
6,168 Posts
Clay is one of the best vendors out there. I've known him for about 6 years now and can not say enough good things about him, and his practices.

·
Registered
805 Posts
I have ordered a few thing form Riffraff and have always received them in a timely manner with no issues what so ever.

I was interested in their billet wheel for the ported housing at one point and had some questions. I call them up and it went to voice mail. It wasnt important enough to leave a message so i didn't, no more than 5 minutes later my phone was ringing and it was Clay himself saying he had a missed call from me and asked if i had any questions. I did and they were answered quickly.

To me this is the best customer service anyone could ask for. I did not expect to get a call back, especially from the owner of the company!

These guys are great!

·
Registered
2,727 Posts
I'll play :)

I've ordered a fair amount of stuff from Clay over the past few years.
His prices on OEM type stuff is usually less than half of what I can get it from at the dealer here in Canada.
Today he took the time to help me diagnose a low fuel pressure issue over the phone.

I don't believe in putting stickers on my truck, but I made an exception for RiffRaff Diesel

·
Registered
1,132 Posts
When I ordered parts for my motor, 99% of them came from Riffraff and I had great service also.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
We should all send him a Christmas card! Haha

·
Registered
475 Posts
Awhile back, I ordered my 6637 through them (I wanted the filter sock, truck sees a lot of dust), I couldn't be happier with what I got. Just ordered a set of OEM glowplugs and UVCHs from them, they shipped the same day (now if UPS would just get them here...).

Plus their site is easy to get through.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Really, everything about Riffraff is pretty easy.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts