Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a riffraff wheel from dyno proven (riffraff was out of stock) and it shows the marking bdpaf7.3 on the back and on the stud on the front of it. Did they send me bdp's wheel by mistake? Thanks!

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone. ???

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
the riffraff wheel is a 6/6 blade design.

what does your wheel look like?

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well hell the one I recieved was a 7/7 blade. Who makes a 7/7?

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
ive seen some different 7/7 blade ones but it never said who it was made by.

I have never heard reviews on the 7/7 blade wheel it might be good it might be junk. honestly if you paid for a riffraff wheel I would want a riffraff wheel. plus the riffraff wheel Is known to be a good upgrade who knows how this 7/7 blade wheel performs.

·
Registered
904 Posts
If you have surge or want a few more psi then a billet wheel is needed, if you just want to get rid of surge but lose a bit of your top end psi then you can go with cheaper wicked wheel 1 which is just a stock obs turbo wheel.

·
Registered
904 Posts
You'll want a second gen billet wheel

Reactions: bet on black

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I called dyno proven he said that riffraffs newest wheel is 7 blade I called clay at riffraff and he said no. So I called dyno proven, am getting a refund and buying it straight from riffraff

·
Registered
316 Posts
I called dyno proven he said that riffraffs newest wheel is 7 blade I called clay at riffraff and he said no. So I called dyno proven, am getting a refund and buying it straight from riffraff
Why am I not surprised...:doh::doh:

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
im glad you got a refund.

there is no comparison between the riffraff wheel and gen1 wicked wheel the riffraff wheel blow is actually a performance part.

·
Registered
93 Posts
SERIOUSLY! Why would a business person lie about something like that? WOW........ I guess one's reputation is meaningless to some if it means a quick buck.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Who said it was a gen 1 wicked wheel? It wasn't. And to be exact idk what the hell it was...

·
Registered
93 Posts
Who said it was a gen 1 wicked wheel? It wasn't. And to be exact idk what the hell it was...
Sounds like Dynoproven didn't either!

Reactions: PSD POWER007

·
Registered
6,109 Posts
ive seen the 7/7 blade wheels on the market for a while. no one has reviewed one though.

the original wicked wheel was 5/5 and didn have extended tips etc etc

·
Registered
904 Posts
trey7.3 thread jacked you for a second and I was answering his questions.

·
Registered
67 Posts
You'll like the Riff Raff wheel. I installed mine about a month ago. Seeing 32# of boost and whistles like a jet. The check engine light from overboost pisses off the wife but oh well.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts