Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok, so im getting on the entrance ramp after work and i hear a cummins behind me. didnt pay much attention to him getting on the highway but as soon as i did he flew past me and got right infront of me he would slow down then mat it so it would smoke out of his twin 7" stacks (when i say smoke, i mean cant see him infront of me anymore) he kept doing this for about a half mile bc he has me trapped between the shoulder and a semi next to me and a semi behind me finally he moved on and smoked every little car he passed.
all i could say was wtf?!? i wasnt going to try and catch him bc it would only feed the fire and im trying to calm myself down the road rage a bit. but seriously, what a f'n D1CK!!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i know, right? he must of just got the stacks or the smoke or something. I wish my truck was a sleeper, id'a blown his doors off...

·
Registered
5,686 Posts
i know down here in FL, dodges with stacks always love to smoke others diesels out.. they're just azz heads.

·
Registered
2,495 Posts
I almost thought Richard Head was someone that I should know of.:hehe:
I must be slow today. I took me a couple seconds to put it together.:rofl:

Anyways I hate people who dick around like that in their diesels, especially in a Cummins aka "glorified UPS trucks".

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

Anyways I hate people who dick around like that in their diesels, especially in a Cummins aka "glorified UPS trucks".
:hehe::hehe::hehe:
for sure, for sure

·
Lifetime Premium Member
6,100 Posts

I was thinking the same thing:doh::doh:
:hehe::hehe::hehe:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.