1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
361 Posts
saw this on another forum just now as well....WTF was the guy on the forklift thinking?!?!?! :hehe::rofl::hehe:
maybe thats part of the reason why we now have laws against texting and driving :nod:

·
Registered
1,761 Posts
Guess the blind can drive a fork lift.:dunno:

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
the funny part "...dude your so fired..." hehe thats pretty funny it seemed like the fork lift was driving ectremey fast to push that car around

not to change the subject but as long as were talking about sh***y drivers

Horrible Car Crash Accident Police Chase

·
Registered
62 Posts
good times

·
Premium Member
17,841 Posts
the funny part "...dude your so fired..." hehe thats pretty funny it seemed like the fork lift was driving ectremey fast to push that car around

If we watch that one close you can see the guy actually jumps the freeway below on the otherside of the over pass before being thrown out and having the truck almost roll on him

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
ok the ricer vid was pretty darn funny but did yall notice in the burban crash that the news helli guy had no emotion in his voice???? lol "and uh ya the suburban is uh now....flying over the highway and.....rolling and uh ya"

·
<--Pro Cooler Racer
8,217 Posts
Those type of forklifts, aren't you supposed to drive them the other way around anyway? Not forks first?:dunno:

·
Registered
568 Posts

Was that a suicide attempt, or did he just lose it? At least he didnt hurt anyone else

·
Registered
2,545 Posts
i would guess he just lost it, i think he survived but i cant remember

·
Registered
1,933 Posts
i hope that azz hole died :hehe:

·
Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Hahahaha :hehe::hehe: great find Alan

forklift - 1 : Ricer - 0

Those type of forklifts, aren't you supposed to drive them the other way around anyway? Not forks first?:dunno:
you can drive it either way Eric. This guy just wasnt paying attention, and he had his load way to high which probably obstructed his view.

·
Registered
1,673 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts