Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about making the bottom part of the truck (under the trim on my doors) a black color to help break up the tan.

I thought about using a Rhino liner (or other name brand) instead of just getting it painted. I believe it would look good and help with stone chips, etc coming off from my tires.

Has anyone done this? I think maybe TANK has but I am not sure.

If any did, do you have pics?

Is Rhino the way to go or is their another brand that is just as good?

Finally, I live near Pottstown, Philadelphia Pennyslvania area and would be looking for someone to do it. PM me if you know of somone who can help

Thanks.

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
I did mine with Herculiner. I prepped truck and rolled it on myself, Im really happy with the way it turned out.
BEFORE

AFTER

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
DRZ400... wow, I like your truck... awesome look... red/black with just enough sparkle from the rims... perfect mix in my opinion!

Herculiner sounds like somthing I'm gonna look into as well... I'll be painting my truck with our company's color of yellow, but think I'll contrast it with the black like you did yours. If it was a personal truck, I'd go red!

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Tank: I like your bumper... did you buy it or make it?

·
powerstrokin
2,857 Posts
DRZ400... wow, I like your truck... awesome look... red/black with just enough sparkle from the rims... perfect mix in my opinion!

Herculiner sounds like somthing I'm gonna look into as well... I'll be painting my truck with our company's color of yellow, but think I'll contrast it with the black like you did yours. If it was a personal truck, I'd go red!
Thanks, I really like the two tone as well. Im actually getting my wheels powdercoated black soon.

·
Registered
3,403 Posts
Tank... about yer bumper... think you might have some better close-up pix you could post? I've made a few deer killer bumpers, want to make one for my truck. Just hopin' to get some ideas from yours if you don't mind... I got all the metal working stuff I need, just need to finalize my plans... and find the free time to do it! Paint job is gonna come first tho...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts