Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to take a minute and share something with you guys and gals about a company and how they have earned my respect.
Im sure most of you remember the General that was killed out here a couple weeks back. That happened relatively close to my current location. And as you can imagine things were a bit hectic immediately following the attack out here.
This company who I (will name later in the thread), have purchased a few performance parts from for my truck, saw the attack on the news and in their email feeds. They took time to email me and ask if me and my guys were ok out here. That to me says a lot about the ownership of the company and its employees.
Welcome to Quick Tricks! Custom Tuners Miami, Florida
is the company that I am referring to and Vivian, who is the majority owner and also the one who builds custom tunes is the Lady that took the time to email me and find out the status and health of me and my unit. They have earned my respect.

· Registered
25 Posts
Glad your ok, they sound like a class act!:flag:

Reactions: Dball613

· Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah, I have asked them a ton of questions about different parts and set ups and not once have I gotten bad gouge or information. They have always been positive and willing to help and when they aren't out at the shows they respond really quickly.

· Registered
191 Posts
Thank you for your service.

Reactions: Dball613
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.