Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Very hard to find one here in NH that specializes in the 6.0l...like we live in a 6.0l black hole in northern new England. I hear rumors of gurus and swamis but hard to nail em down..like nailing down jello.

I know of one guy in the seacoast that is highly recommended but I have had problems trying to get in to see him since he is very busy. I think a few guys here have taken trucks to him and I know he is very good. Maybe one of them will chime in with contact info.

The only other one I found and have heard some good things locally is this place in Salem. He does specialize in 6.0 and 7.3 fords. His facebook page has several 6.0s torn down and heads done and studded....no complaints on the facebook page nor none I can see online.

I may toodle over there in spring and see what he says and get a feel. If you are near there why not stop in...sometimes all we can do. He was recommend by the used dealer I bought my truck from...but then again used card dealers advice is always suspect but....you have to start somewhere.

By the way I never found anyone within 200 miles from the BPD dealer locater and I am not going to RI or NY...hate them states...:)

Affinity Auto | Diesel Repair | 6.0 + 7.3 Diesel Performance | Powerstroke | Turbo | NH

Registered
Not to bring up an old thread but I'm not sure where else to look. I currently own a repair shop down in Wakefield MA specializing in powerstrokes. I am a ford certified tech went to school for the diesels. I'm thinking about moving to NH, somewhere around Madison/Conway, and wondering what the market is for diesel repair, specifically powerstrokes. Anyone curious for some of my previous work can check us out at www.facebook.com/cmpautoandtruck. Thanks for any advice guys. Hoping I'd be able to make a living up there.

Registered
Not to bring up an old thread but I'm not sure where else to look. I currently own a repair shop down in Wakefield MA specializing in powerstrokes. I am a ford certified tech went to school for the diesels. I'm thinking about moving to NH, somewhere around Madison/Conway, and wondering what the market is for diesel repair, specifically powerstrokes. Anyone curious for some of my previous work can check us out at www.facebook.com/cmpautoandtruck. Thanks for any advice guys. Hoping I'd be able to make a living up there.
Need help in that shop of yours? I have built my 6.0 from ground up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.