Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These trucks are new to me. Is there a guide or how to on how to replace the head lamps? I bought the clear 4 piece head lamp set from headlightsdepot on Ebay. Any assistance will be appreciated.

Ron.

·
Premium Member
775 Posts
good job, we are so helpful arent we.........:hehe::hehe: what kinda truck did you do it on

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
good job, we are so helpful arent we.........:hehe::hehe: what kinda truck did you do it on
haha... not really. I have to remember this is a much larger group than the Lightning community that I'm part of. We are a close knit group. We get many responses right-away. I haven't been here long so I should prejudge.

I was part of LS1tech a while back and it was a cluster ****. I believe I sold my T/A because I didn't want to be a part of many of those ***-clowns. Surely I can't say that about everybody on the board. I met some good people.

I got a late start on the headlights this evening. I only slept 3 hours last night so I'll do the other side tomorrow after work.

The lights are going on my 1999 F250. I purchased the truck last weekend. I've been enjoying the truck very much.

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
In Texas you have green of grass lol wow :}

·
Registered
2,534 Posts
lol :hehe:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts