Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I had the upper eyelet bushing blowout of my rear driverside shock and need to order replacements. They are rough country and the truck is a 1997 obs Superduty. I need to order them before I will see my truck next and want to be sure it's the .75 ID, like the ones at the top of this page (or most for that matter:)

Discount Auto Shocks - Auto Shocks at Wholesale Prices - Shock Bushings

Thanks!

·
Registered
4,285 Posts
Did you try contacting Rough Country to find out the size? It's part of the shock, not part of the truck.

You could just measure the diameter of the bolt and get whatever ID would best fit it.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply, but I was hoping to get some info last night so I could order the bushings. I won't be in front of the truck until I am there to replace the bushings. Calling rough country this morning.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Should be the normal hourglass bushings for the Gabriel style shocks. Rancho, Daystar, etc all make poly replacements.

edit: They should be the Superlift ones on your link, unless they've completely changed the style. Call RC to be sure.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Should be the normal hourglass bushings for the Gabriel style shocks. Rancho, Daystar, etc all make poly replacements.

edit: They should be the Superlift ones on your link, unless they've completely changed the style. Call RC to be sure.
Thanks Gaius...ordered a set as well as proper length endlinks!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts