Ford Powerstroke Diesel Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have any experience with bestbuytransmissions.com? My OE crapped out @ 194k and looking for a replacement. They have the best warranty and all I can find are positive reviews, but we know how that goes. Could be fake. Looking for some real world first hand experience.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I have never used them but when mine goes out I will only have one call to make. I will call Cory at CNC Fab and order up a Sam Wyse. I had one of his transmissions in my OBS with a 7.3 and it was fantastic. Took whatever abuse I gave it and is still running strong for the next owner. Cory is a stand up guy with great customer service. He might cost a little more but you get what you pay for with him. If you plan on keeping the truck for a long time I would invest a little more.

·
Premium Member
2,193 Posts
Very interesting. I'll bee watching for real world experience as well. Here's what the warranty says pertaining to mods and tunes. "Vehicles that have been modified outside of factory specifications are void of warranty. Valid within the continental United States only".

k

·
It is What IT is
1,734 Posts
Talk to Corey (echo, echooo, echooooooooo)

Reactions: jokester00

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I reached out to Sam Wyse directly and unfortunately the cost after shipping was prohibitive. It's at a local shop now being rebuilt.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts